Sam Johnson, SFX Co-founder and Human Strength Performance Coach, was featured this week on The Shark Effect podcast hosted by Alex Molden, a former NFL Player and Personal Development Speaker and Coach.
Sam discusses with Alex how SFX personal training programs are designed to help athletes become stronger, faster, and more explosive for their sport while building mental toughness for life. Together, they dive into the specifics regarding nutrition and training, and the benefits of eating healthy and following a training routine.
What you will learn:
- 3 tips to start your new year off with a bang
- Cheat codes for meditation
- Key foundational movement patterns for optimum health
- The uncomfortable truth about high school athletes
- What is strong?
- The importance of setting small goals first